My Introduction :)

 Hey Guys! 😁

My name is Tochi if you do not know and I'm 18 years old, while some people do not think I look my age (ah well). 

Well this is my introduction post and here I'm just going to talk about what I have been doing since Covid took over in march also a little about last semester.

Let me just say one thing before I get straight into it Summer was over before it even started all thanks to the nemesis of this universe Covid, I remember back in 2019 being so excited for this 2020 summer but ah well thats that.

Summer 2020

Anyways, looking back on my first day which was September 16 2019 just like 3 months after I did that dreadful things you call the Leaving Certificate. Walking into college I remember thinking "Omg I have to make friends all over again where do I start" and that was because I did not know anybody and everyone there looked so much older, but that wasn't until i went to take my picture for my ID card and I saw Lougein a girl that was in my secondary school a year before me. Made friends with her and a couple others so and so you get the story.

Oh during the school year I decided it would be fun to get behind the wheel and actually try to drive a car (with no learning just by watching how my friend was driving). Getting behind the wheel was a lot of pressure especially when 2 friends are screaming in my ear and my eyes were barely over the dash. But to my surprise I was actually very good at driving even though I was a bit slow and wouldn't go past gear 1. We would drive around the Liffey Valley car park or go to the empty round in Grange Castle it was always so much fun even though a van near hit the car and a bus drove past me when I opened the door. This might not be exciting to you but it is to me since i dunno how to drive nor am I gonna take the theory test anytime soon.

Driving with Lougein & Hamza 

Over the past months I have been binging on Netflix well like who hasn't but, some of my friends watch anime and one day I was like why not give it a try and the first one I watched was Tokyo Ghoul and no I did not watch it in English Dub because that would make sense (weird).  Anyways I loved Tokyo Ghoul it had so much action and violence and I didn't stop there I watched others like Promised NeverLand, Erased, Attack on Titan and the most recent on is Seven Deadly Sins. In all of these anime's that I have watched they all involve action, violence and some sort of comedy/humour. I would have never though I would like anime this much and I like the fact the episodes are short like round 20 minutes each. 

And here are some of my favourite characters from the ones I have watched:

Ban - Seven Deadly Sins

Eren - Attack on Titan

Norman,Ray,Emma - Promised NeverLand
Meliodas - Seven Deadly Sins



Ken -  Tokyo Ghoul

Oh another thing you guys don't know is that I'm a baker and I bake cakes for family, friends, etc I have been doing it for a couple years but I just went public by making an instagram page for my cakes to up my cake business. And because of Covid I hadn't been baking for people outside which was kind of sad, but in the end of August I got my first order since Covid and the cake given was a different style and decor I normally do but I was determined to do it. Here is how it came out:

Art Cake

And here are some more I did after the first order these were all a new style from my original cake designs:  

Flower Cake
Confirmation Cake


Oreo Cake
Rose Cake


Do you know what else I did well, after hearing my friend said that SHEIN was a good place to order clothes and stuff at a good price I went to check it out. This ending in my browsing the website for hours maybe days but in the end i filled my basket with I think €70 so I could get €10 off and while I was buying this I was thinking "How could I waste €60 on a shop I have never ordered from" but ah well. And when my package came after 2 week I was very happy with everything and I went again and spent another €60 I'm even tempted to do it a third time again but I wont.

Em. . . I think I have said quite a lot with no order all jumbled together ah well, that's all guys.

Thanks for reading :) 
- Tochi

Comments

  1. This is all a fabricated story, I wasn't involved in this xoxo


    Also Hamza wanted me to say he was NOT involved either

    Lots of love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your cakes look amazing you're really talented, I'm literally drooling at the thought of them. i can't even bake cookies without them burning in the oven,. I was kind of sceptical getting into anime so I watched the most basic one "death note" and i loved it, I don't understand the people who think anime is weird and for kids - it's way better than the tv shows we have here and I really want to watch attack on titan cause it looks really disturbing. Anyway keep it up I love your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tochi, I love the opening "Summer was over before it even started", i'm actually shocked i haven't heard anyone else use that so far. I'm glad to hear you made a friend on the first day must have made getting used to college life much easier, and also that you've fell down the anime rabbit hole, trust me, you're never getting back out of it, if you want a recommendation, i found Blue Exorcist very funny, i think it's on netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tochi, Hope you are well. I remember meeting you on the first day of college and i was so nervous!! I loved this post, Amazing that you got to try driving for the first time ! I would definitely recommend doing your theory test & lessons, I did that last year and passed my test in March, best thing I every did so much freedom. Also your baking is INCREDIBLE, i loved looking at your cakes and there is so much variety with them, Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tochi, I remember meeting you very briefly on the first day when we met the Student Union, I was terrified I was convinced I wouldn't make any friends so I understand. Your so lucky you got to try driving I wish I had somewhere I could do that I'm terrified to get behind the wheel of a car.. Your baking looks 10/10 amazing!!!!! Are you sure your not secretly a professional baker.
    ~John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also I love anime as well I have watched Attack on Titan and really wanna watch promise neverland and tokyo ghoul
      ~John

      Delete
  7. Hi Tochi, completely agree with you, it wasn't much of a summer at all, but sure we could only make the most of it. That's really cool that you're trying to learn to drive because I'm doing the same. It's a lot harder then it looks and can get very stressful at times haha but all you can do is keep practicing. I have to say the cakes look great, well done and all the best with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tochi! Woah, you're incredible cakes make me very hungry while looking at them. They look amazing! You're a very interesting person with tons of cool things going on for you! The driving cracked me up as you look a little scared to be behind the wheel. I hope you do very well this year and despite covid, have a fun time with this module! But honestly the cakes thing blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tochi, stop I know how you feel about it not being a good summer, but sure could of had it worse all the same at least we weren't in full lockdown then. Best of luck with your driving, can be difficult, I learned last year and is now second nature to me. You'll get there!! Hope you have fun in this module and congratulations on your business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello again Tochi

    i really enjoyed reading your blog entry an getting to know you a bit more, i cant believe i wasn't even mentioned lol is that how it is, okay, anyways i cant believe you actually drove a car as in vehicle thats mad!!! also you cakes are looking so good can lie and also im still waiting for them meatpies that you promised me!! did you think id forget

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Tochi I really enjoyed reading your blog its structured so bright and clear!y. Your cakes are beautiful. Your very talented , I can't drive either I am terrified to do it as I know ill cause a car crash haha I hope I start soon. Best of luck with this year and this module.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Tochi! Yeah 2020 was a flop and I was looking forward to summer as well. Hopefully next year won't be so bad and everybody can actually enjoy it somewhat. Haha I liked reading about your driving experience. I started driving at the start of the year but since covid I haven't been able to continue with lessons or anything it sucks. Hopefully things get better and good luck with the rest of Year 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Tochi,
    How are you ? It is great to read your introduction post and to find out a little more about you! I'm happy you enjoyed first year and that you made new friends. I also didn't know anyone in the course and I was kind of nervous about that but like yourself it worked out on the end. I found your blog extremely easy to navigate through and the colour code you have picked is really appealing. Best of luck with this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tochi, Killian here, I really liked your introduction post, thought it was very interesting and fun, you seemed to have fun with it which is why it turned out so good. Cakes look great, Oreo one is making me starving like. Seven deadly sins is pretty good, so is attack on titan. All the best and good luck with the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Tochi I hope you are doing well, I really enjoyed reading your introduction post.
    Your cakes look amazinggggg, I remember you sending me step by step pictures of how you make the cakes because I didn't believe you made them
    I dont blame you for online shopping like that I think we all did that during the first lockdown.
    Take care. -Lougein

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts