Alpha

So back with I suppose an update on my works on the prototype and have I spent more time than I did on the game when I wrote the previous game which was like a week ago. Well to answer that it is no I actually have no touched this prototype in a week which is both awful and good because I gotta work on my other modules (ughhh). And that on putting all my time tin the prototype and forgetting to submit the first 3 tasks of week 9 well I guess thats like 24 marks in the bin. Beside ALL of that the game is going very well the last time I checked.

These are some of the things I have added or changed:

  • Alpha - Derek Hale (Teen Wolf) 😁
    Making an extra level which is now 5 in total
  • Made some background pictures on illustrator
  • Added the different background picture to the game
  • I made a rope across some levels in the game
  • I added some sort of hanging rock/rope to a level
  • Made a "NextLevel" script
  • Started the pause menu
Currently making the 5th level in the game and I am still still on the verge of considering whether to make it a 10 level game. Anyways I actually was starting the pause menu before I took a break from this game I had only designed it in illustrator have not yet put it together in unity but I got high hopes on it working. I have been watching loads and loads of youtube video to get a successful pause menu for my 2D game while most of the things i have been seeing where either in 3D or a different language (mostly Hindi) beside that I did find some but very little. 

Here are how each level looks like:
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4


Anyways that it, hopefully I finish the other work fast enough to get back to this game.πŸ’€
-Tochi

Comments

  1. Hey Tochi! I am in love your game oh my god!! , i dont know how im only coming across it now, i used to actually play a game similar to this when i was younger and i was obsessed hahah.
    The design of your game and everything is so cool , i love how you designed some of it in Ilustator, thats just a good idea, I never even thought of that I just found some assests.
    I think the idea of different levels is really good aswell, im actually already getting excited to see this final game
    Anyways wishing you the best of luck with finishing, and I cant wait to see the final product😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tochi, your game is looking really nice, the whole style to it is so clean, I really like it. I can see your going for a game like Hill Climb Racing I used to love that game! Just wondering, when you run out of fuel do you go right back to level one or just to the start of the level that you are already on? In my opinion I think it would be nicer just to go back to start of the level your already on, which could already be the case. Anyways, really nice game, all the best with completing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tochi, I love your game, this is the first time I've seen it and wow, I'm impressed! I've read your past blogs about it and it's obvious you've put a lot of work into the game! I really enjoy your writing because you describe everything really well and I love the fact you inserted loads of pictures! I am also doing a car game, ours seem very different though! I love how your game looks, I used to play similar ones when I was younger. I really enjoyed it overall, I’m looking forward to it being completed and hopefully I will be able to play it! Best of luck! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tochi! Wow your game looks amazing and you aren't even finished yet?? You should be proud of what you have achieved so far. I love how you have done bullet points of what you have done, it makes it so much easier to read. One thing I would suggest is sticking with the 5 levels, investing the time it would take to make 5 more levels into what you already have could make your game even better! Have you thought about adding a timer to your game so the player knows how much time they have left? It could maybe add more tension to the game. I also really like the coin counter in the top corner. I have included a coin pickup in my game but don't have that feature. Anyway good luck and really hope I get to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tochi, Your game looks amazing so far, it looks like you put a lot of effort into it, good for you.
    It looks like a game I would love to play.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts