Beta

I am here writing on what I suppose is the last update on my GAME!! horray horrah.😀 I spent a bit of time changing and adding extra things into the game not a lot because I only have the cover of my magazine done for Nicola shame on myself really. 🙆

Well besides that this is what I have done to the game since the last update:

  • Beta
    Since I could not find a successful coin unlocking script I just left the levels open.
  • Made some more background images on illustrator.
  • Finally made my Pause Menu  
  • Create a Restart Button
  • Done the Play page ( where you click play to get into the game)
I decided to stick to 5 levels which was a reasonable choice and I was bummed that I could not find a script that was successful enough to make my level be unlocked with coins but ah well I tried. Towards finishing the game I totally forgot to add some sort of audio visual in the background, do not worry I am working on it right now. I guess the next thing to do with this game is start making a potential trailer to display. In the game pressing "Esc" will lead to the pause menu where there is Resume, Main Menu and Quit. When selecting a stage sometime would would have to also press "Esc" to start it up.

Let me show you how things are looking in the game now:

Play Button

Select Level Area


Stage 1 -  The Neighbourhood

Stage 2 -  The Forest

Stage 3 - Antartica

Stage 4 - Pluto

Stage 5 - The Moon

The Pause Menu

I am very happy with what I have done in this 2d game of mine it came together pretty well I think. All the stress, time, research, work and errors put into it really did pay off. Ah well I off to figure what and how to add the music in the background. BYE 👋

-Tochi 😁

Comments

Popular Posts