Class Assignments

 Heya!  

Typing

 So basically I have been given the list of the core assignments that will be given to me through this semester and I am very happy with what I'm looking at because everything looks fun even though most of the assignments are over 1 hour long. I'll just give you the brief:

  • Reading Work - Each week, I have to complete a reading unit, the material is from the lecture content and I will be reading and then writing about it in some form of an academic perspective.
  • Unity3D - This is going to be all practical based tutorials that will help me to practice the fundamentals of using Unity3D
  •  Blog Comments - Each week I guess I will be reading blog posts written by my class mates and writing little comments on their blogs. I hope you will have fun getting to know each other by visiting each other’s blogs!
  • A Project - There will be a semester-long project that I have to work on and I will work on it project for every week, starting with some brainstorming assignments first.
  • Feedback - Also with the commenting I have to do on my classmates blogs I also have to given them feedback with the project work. This will be more in-depth feedback to help people as they revise their project week by week.
All these are all interesting to me none of them seem boring and that is a very good thing because imagine doing 6 - 8 hours of boring work a week I'll just cry.

With the Extra Credits Assignments I think I'm just going to be writing blogs on the Growth Mindset area because the first assignment I think went pretty well I could relate and give understanding towards the area which was easy and fun. Its better than doing the Wikipedia Trials following links to 100 articles no thanks I don't have time for 50 tabs on my laptop.
 
Assignments

I'm liking these assignments so far compared to my other module assignments even though I don't actually know what is doing in Video Tech or Visual Design but I do know those are going to be a heavy load but the Web Design and Group Work well those are two big things from doing a project and making a website I suppose there is going to be a lot of time and effort put into that there especially since the Group Work module is 10 credits and that's a whole lot.

Since we are only in our second week the assignments are starting slowly and little by little but after a couple weeks they will progress and there will be more information, knowledge and skills coming out.

Well that's enough talking about assignments,
Cya!
- Tochi

Comments

Popular Posts