My Favourite Game





Sackboy
LittleBigPlanet - Sackboy

This game came out in 2008, but I was introduced to this game in 2009 when I got my first PlayStation for Christmas. LittleBigPlanet is geographically inspired by the Earth itslef. This Sackboy above is a small brown, anthropomorphic, human creature made of fabric with a zip fastener and button eyes.  This game is basically a series that consist of a two-dimensional platform like jumping and avoiding obstacles to successfully go to the end of a level to win and also. 

The LittleBigPlanet games I have bought are:
LittleBigPlanet is the first series released in 2008 and in this game Sackboy travels around the planet helping the eight creators with their problems and tries to stop one of the eight creators that has gone mad and kidnapped one of the creations of LittleBigPlanet.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is the second series released in 2011 this one has a racing addition and Sackboy gas to team up with a secret organisation called "The Alliance" to save the planet from the Negativitron.
LittleBigPlanet 3 is the third series released in 2014 where Sackboy has been transported to another world called "Bunkum" and he has  to awaken three heroes, Oddsock, Toggle and Swoop.
LittleBigPlanet Karting released in 2016 is basically just a racing    world around the whole LittleBigPlanet.

I also loved the fact that you could connect online or when friends come over which makes the game even more fun. Ever since getting the first game I have loved every single one of them with each one more exciting than the other.

Now the only thing I am waiting for is for the newest 
PlayStation 5 to be released so I can buy the latest LittleBigPlanet series called "Sackboy:A Big Adventure".

- Tochi

Comments

Popular Posts