Technology Tools

 Guys! 😬



Since one of the modules I'm doing is Multimedia Development there is bound to be variety of sources using different tools and apps, hard or easy, difficult or simlple. I'm just gonna talk bout some of the tools I'm new to and the ones I haven't yet started up on in this module.

Here are the tools I have gotten used to: Blogger, Padlet, Bookmarking and Image Editing. There are the other tools I haven't yet got the hang of: Unity 3D, Graphic Creation and Word Press.

System Overload

I'm gonna start with I love using Blogger its just so simple ant straight forward with no complications involved. Everything is simple from laying it out to them and text. Blogger is just writing whatever is on my mind, change to whatever font and add some images or GIF's and thats it post to the public to read. This is probably the tool I like the most at this point even though I haven't tried all of them and my opinion will most likely change in a few weeks. Image Editing straight forward its all written in the name cropping, re-sizing etc and same goes for Bookmarking yeah I'm not even going to explain that.

But besides that I'm actually looking forward to finally using the Unity 3D, excited to go through the game making, film, animation and transportation involved because I like all these things above. Working in Unity 3D with these things I already know it's going to be work but a lot of fun. I'm also interested in the Graphic Creation I guess its just developing our graphic design onto bigger things or smaller, yeah i don't really know how to explain it but maybe you get it.😦

Hopefully when I actually start using all these tools i will be able to do so many awesome things to my imagination. Because I can only image the things I would create when I finally get the hang of these tools.

Well that's it guys, Thanks for reading.

- Tochi

Comments

Popular Posts