Review Week Comments and Feedback

Another different blog I am just here talking about my weekly comments and the feedback I got off people or my thoughts. Here are some questions Shaun left so:

What kinds of comments are you finding to be the most useful?

Feedback
Really I find all the comments I get on the blogs I post are all useful because some people comments on my writing, work, information, layout or just comment for fun. And no matter the type of comment I find it nice and uplifting to see people like and enjoy my content.

Are you getting some good ideas for your own writing as you analyse other people’s writing?

Yes I do get a lot of good ideas on my own writing when I am looking at other peoples writing because as I am looking through other peoples blogs I see a lot of different wording and layout. I take the writing style I see but I do not add it in my blogs I find a why to form it in the blog comments I give every week to other people. And the types of feedback methods that Shaun gives is good to give out like the "WWW" or "TAG" they are easy and straightforward to put together.

Have you found some good feedback strategies?

One of the feedback strategies that I found really good were the growth mindset one because I could really really relate to it a lot and it showed and thought me a lot of things. Here is a couple things I found helpful form that which was to:

  • Acknowledge and embrace your weakness
  • View challenges as opportunities
  • Try different tactics
  • Make new goals for every other goal accomplished
  • Celebrate growth with others 
Well that is some of the words I got from the Growth Mindset area. Hope you understand or take in a little or bit form it. Apart form that there were load of other things but this is the first feedback thoughts I had done and was useful with going forward.

Are you happy with how your Introduction post and how your blog, in general, provides a space where people can get to know you?

Fist Bump
I was very happy when writing up my first blog (well second blog if you include the test post I wrote up before the intro) but writing the introduction blog I was just writing in the way I usually speak without the slangs and abbreviations I liked the way I could just speak on what I had been up to in the covid months and show case some of my talents and people seemed to really like what I gave out and most people could really relate to what I had wrote in that specific blog. I t was really good seeing all the comments that people gave me in my intro blog they were all really nice and funny. Thanks guys really appreciate it.


And that is another one of these done, cya!

-Tochi

Comments

Popular Posts