Unity tutorial 08

 Here is the last part of the previous Unity Tutorial 07.

This part of the tutorial was called For Loops For Waves.

In this last part of the Unity Tutorial I had to do as follows:
  1. Football
    Had to make some called a "for-loop" to spawn 3 enemies
  2. Gave the for-loop a parameter
  3. Make the enemies get destroyed when they fall off
  4. With some waves I increased the enemyCount
  5. Then with new waves I put spawn power ups
And for the Challenge 4 Tutorial I did as follows:
  1. Sending the enemy away when it hits the player
  2. Make a new wave spawns when all enemy balls are removed
  3. Make the power ups only last a certain amount of time
  4. Put 2 enemies to be spawned in every wave
  5. The enemy balls should go to the "Player Goal" object

After all that hassle I finally then learnt how to add sound effects and power ups on waves. Adding custom methods and parameters also some Vector math. Did my Unity slow down or crash hmmm... YES I have come to the conclusion that my Unity does not like these tutorials and only favours my prototype at the moment.

Gladly that is finished :)
-Tochi 💀

Comments

Popular Posts