Planning

The Plan
This week everyone had to choose a chapter with a sub-section of their choosing that they where each going to write and research about for the academic paper we are starting next week. I first chose the "Chapter Devices" with the sub-section of Nintendo but after Sean had explained that that would be a harder section saying "you might have difficulty finding a number of different peer reviewed resources to write about the topic" I then decided to go with "Chapter Creative and Expressive Play" with the sub-section of Creative play. I feel like i will find a lot of interesting information to write and learn about here.

Here are a couple keywords I thought I would start off with making my search easier with my topic:

Screenshot

Also during this weeks lecture with Sean a woman named Lindsay Dowling who works in the TUD Blanchartdstown library came in to talk and show us about how to click and collect books, how to use ref works, to find information through eBooks and academic papers, how to order and pickup books and how the books would delete once the time is up. She went through a lot of valuable information.


Comments

Popular Posts