Tutorial 01

Adventure

When I clicked on the this weeks tutorial i was surprised there was no video tutorial just a
whole lot of text (ughh reading). Anyways since I had loads of experience form the previous
unity tutorials I had no problem starting, or so I thought. I started doing well until I found myself restarting all over again for the third time making a whole new file, folder everything. After doing all that I was fine with the rest and i hope the rest of the tutorials are not like that maybe it is because I could not read it properly ughh reading is hard πŸ˜…. 

But I am looking forward to the next tutorial it looks cool. Oh the palette editor i was confused about but I really like it,  it is very handy nice painting tool and slicing an image into a selected amount of pieces was as well really handy. I am learning quite a lot already just from this 1 tutorial hopefully next I will make a border so Ruby can not just slide out of the camera.

This is my layout at the moment I will probably have to change it later. Link to Google Drive

Screenshot


Comments

Popular Posts