Tutorial 02

Building
Starting the second part of this tutorial was really fun, well I did surprisingly spend a lot of time decorating and design Ruby's Adventure area or world if you may say. It was fun adding and changing certain things in the area to fit my own personal liking. All the things i had to do in this tutorial was not really new to me I already knew the Rigidbody, Box Collider, Prefabs but what i would say is something fairly new I learnt was the Tilemap Render and Collider I dint know there was such well there is a lot of those "Add Component" that I have not a clue about. 

The tutorial still has not made a border around the area because Ruby is still running and sliding of the face of the screen. It would be funny if Ruby was the try go into the lake or river whatever it is and she would somehow like drown or move rapidly. But ah well we are not doin that that would probably be a lot of editing.

Well here is a little screenshot on how I later designed the world for Ruby, look kind of cool isn't it. Link to the Google Drive

Screenshot


Comments

Popular Posts