Tutorial 03

Collectables

This weeks tutorial was pretty straight forward simply just by adding some collectables onto the screen editing them with colour which I did and then put a box collider 2d which i was very familiar with. With doing that it is supposed to let our character collect the collectable on the screen but mine just collides into it emm well I do not know if that is were the tutorial stopped at I do not remember because eI actually did this tutorial last week ( I probably should have typed it up then). Anyways I turned my strawberries slightly purple and the metal bag kind of green. I thought there would be more work put in for the robot but after i finished that part even the littlest touch form ruby the robot is spinning around like a lunatic and spins off screen can you imagine.😂

Well I hope we get to adjust the robot more maybe I will put 2 robots instead.


Here is an image of how things are looking right now.

My World...well Ruby's


Comments

Popular Posts