Unity Tutorial 04

Creating
Well I was so into doing the Game Jam iI have left this till last minute 😓ah well. Anyways in todays tutorial I had to make an animation for the robot it was super easy quiet fun but after doing that when I press play the robot is just moving on the spot I do not know if that supposed to happen and on top of the ruby does not even move.... yep I do not think I did it right but the effort of checking it again. The projectile and cog thing I had to create I skimmed through and was like yep ill write the blog first and do the rest later.

But what I have learned in the first part is how to put together the characters animations, changing the speed and layout of each clip and the whole blend tree it was all pretty straight forward

Well gotta finish the second half by the end I would have gotten deeper into the Physics System with the Rigidbodies and so on. 

Comments

Popular Posts