Unity Tutorial 06

This weeks Unity Tutorial had a lot to do was it kind of frustrating... yes, yes it was because I could not seem to read anything correctly and kept going forward and back trying to fix all my silly mistakes. But luckily i did finish it all in the end.

Health Bar
What exactly did i have to do well I did:

Figure out the UI in unity and using the rector tool in Editor I did quiet some scaling and editing the art. Making the UIHealthBar for Ruby accessible around the screen and working with those Singleton things (weird name for something in unity).πŸ˜•

Also had to make the characters communicate by the way I do not like how that frog looks like ew and why is it built like that.😫😬Anyways learning all these colliders, Raycast and character stuff was interesting.

Well glad thats done.

Comments

Popular Posts